Hi everyone, welcome back to The Couples Blog. I hope you enjoyed learning all about us as a couple. We thought it was only fair that we dive a little deeper as individuals. So, please enjoy the questions I chose for this fun game of 21 questions, getting to know Brit.
1. What does your perfect day look like?
– Waking up decently early between 7am and 8am
– Spending the day with Dalton and Scooby
2. What is your dream job?
My dream job is working for myself. I would love to be showcasing my creative side in something I love. I have not figured it out yet but I hope to find my absolute passion. I think trying a bunch of avenues is healthy. How else are you going to know what works for you and what doesn’t?
3. What is one thing you wish you were good at?
One thing I wish I was good at is singing. I admire anyone who can hold a tune as I cannot.
5. If you could visit one place on earth where would you go?
GREECE! I have always dreamed of seeing the Greek Islands in person.
6. What always brings a smile to your face?
My amazingly supportive husband Dalton. We always support and motivate each other.
7. If you were a superhero what powers would you have?
Time travel. I would love to be able to travel time as there is never enough time. Never enough time to get things done and never enough time with loved ones.
8. You only get 3 words to describe yourself – what are they?
9. If you had to rename yourself, What name would you choose?
I don’t like really common names and Brittany is very common. I’ve always loved the name Ivey. Very different from my own but still very beautiful.
10. Do you shower at night or in the morning?
I am recently converted. I used to be a person who showers in the morning. However, recently I have taken up showering at night and it has been life-changing. I love not feeling rushed in the morning, so showering at night gives me more time in the morning to relax.
11. What is your favourite season?
12. Are you superstitious?
No, I am not a superstitious person.
13. Do you have siblings?
Yes, I have one older brother.
14. What is your favourite item of clothing?
An oversized comfy sweater. Preferably a pullover hoodie. My favourite outfit is an oversized hoodie and leggings. The comfy life is the life for me.
15. What are you afraid of?
SPIDERS. Those 8 legged creatures are terrifying.
16. Are you competitive?
17. Do you like tattoos?
I love tattoos on other people, as I think they are a beautiful expression of yourself. I say on other people as I am extremely allergic to ink/dye. I would love a tattoo but would not want to risk it.
18. What current trend do you not like?
The fanny pack/side bag trend just isn’t for me.
19. What is one thing people misjudge you about?
I am weak because I am kind and sweet.
20. What is your favourite genre of music?
I listen to a wide variety of music. However, country music will always have my heart. I grew up listening to country music.
21. Which movie would you never get tired of?
Sweet Home Alabama. A very cheesy movie with Reese Witherspoon but one of my childhood favourites.
Well, that is it for now. I hope you had fun getting to know me a little better. I’ll be diving into my reflection of 2019 next and setting some goals for 2020. Stay tuned, much love.