Welcome to The Couples Blog, Brit here. Dalton and I are both excited to be taking on this new journey and sharing our crazy lives with you all. We thought it would be fun to start off with a fun question series for you to get to know us a little better. There will be three separate posts starting with this one getting to know us as a couple, getting to know Dalton and of course me (best for last). I hope you are all super excited to dive into this journey with us.
1. How many children do you want?
Brittany: 1 Child
Dalton: 2 Children
3. What kind of parent do you think you will be?
Brittany: Strict but understanding
Dalton: Empowering and supportive
4. What is your favourite food?
5. When did we get married?
July 5th 2019
6. Where did Dalton propose?
The Grand Canyon
7. What is your favourite holiday?
8. Where was our first date?
Shoeless Joe’s Bar and Grill and mini-putting at Putting Edge.
9. What lesson have you learned from past relationships?
Brittany: That love is always worth it, put yourself out there.
Dalton: To be more trusting of your partner.
10. What are our astrology signs?
We are both Pisces. Dalton’s birthday is March 12th and mine is March 16th. It is fun being the same sign but sometimes challenging.
11. Are we dog or cat people?
We are definitely dog people. In fact here is a photo of our pride and joy Scooby-Doo.
14. How long have we been together?
15. Are we a romantic couple?
I think we are a romantic couple, we try to do the little things to show our affection for each other.
16. How would you respond if one of us was offered a job that required a lot of travelling?
Brittany: I would be totally supportive and hope the opportunity would arise for Scooby and me to come as well.
Dalton: I would really need to assess if it made sense for me and family. But if it was Brit that needed to travel, I would trust her in her own decision.
17. What do you value more: careful planning or the freedom to be spontaneous?
Brittany: Careful planning
Dalton: Careful planning
18. What is the most romantic thing I have ever done for you?
Brittany: Dalton proposed at a place that is so close to my heart (Arizona) so that would have to be the most romantic.
Dalton: Brit is consistently romantic by sharing compliments and expressing her love practically every day.
19. What do you consider your best and worst qualities?
20. Can you keep a secret?
Brittany: I am horrible at it!
Dalton: Absolutely, I can!
21. What are you most passionate about in life?
Brittany: Being creative in my career/job.
Dalton: Creating my own journey.